Soak off your Shellac at home. This kit includes everything you need:
- pure acetone
- nail wraps (foil and cotton)
- 100 grit professional nail file
- 180 grit professional nail file
- professional shine buffer
- nourishing cuticle oil
- cuticle pusher
- nail clippers
**PLEASE NOTE: there is no postage available on this kit.**
Shellac Soak Off Kit
- Use the 100g file (this file is very coarse, do not use this on the natural nail) and remove as much of the top coat and some colour coat as you can. (once you see through any of the colour, stop, to ensure you do not file the natural nail.
- Soak one hand at a time. Soak a small amount of acetone into the cotton, place directly onto the natural nail, then wrap firmly with the foil. A heat source like a wheatbag will help with the removal (place it over the top of the fingers).
- The shellac will flake, you may need to gently push it off with the pusher or file it with the 180g file. You may need to resoak it. Once the shellac is fully removed cut and file the natural nail into shape. To cut: cut one corner, then other, then across the whole edge (this prevents the whole nail from flexing). File the nail into shape using the 180 grit file (file from one corner, inwards, then the other corner, inwards. Filing backwards and forth like a saw will cause heat friction and cause the natural nail to peel).
- Wash your hands and apply a hand cream.
- Apply Cuticle oil to the nail and cuticle area and rub it in. Use the shine buffer to buff the natural nail. This brings the natural nail to a high shine, smoothes the nail plate without causing damage.